Monday, November 19, 2007

Patio seating please!


happy gracie
Originally uploaded by mc10672
For all you fans of the site, I know it's been a while but we're back. Sorry for the time away but spending time with Gracie is just too much fun. We found out one thing...Gracie likes sitting outside as much as we do. Doesn't that lunch look yummy!! The weather here in Vegas has been great so we have spent a lot of time outside. From walks to lunch and supper it has been outside for us and Gracie absolutely loves it. Sunny loves it too because now Gracie knows that whatever she throws from her tray of her highchair, Sunny gets to eat it and Sunny looks to have gained a few pounds. She won't eat her dog food we give her (that's Sunny I'm speaking of) because she knows that once we feed Gracie she can have something better.
Today Gracie had Matzo Balls which, Tyotya Karen made for us and Gracie loved them(as did Mama and Daddy), they were delicious!
Gracie also seems to notice and hear all that goes on around her. One day she saw me talking on the phone and saying "hello" when I answered it. The next morning she picked up the TV remote, which looks somewhat like a phone and put it to her ear and said "hello" and began carrying on a conversation, she was so serious I had to laugh.
I am now an expert on putting car seats, sorry, Child Restraints in cars now. One, the Britax was very easy to install the other, Eddie Bauer, well let's just say I had a few choice words for it I can't mention on this blog. But they are both in and Gracie will be safe no matter which of our vehicles she rides.
We found out something else, don't always trust your human resources department at work to know how getting someone on your insurance works, but that's another story. Let's just say we have an appointement with a representative for our insurance tomorrow morning.
Gracie also knows how to say and wave "bye bye" and she likes to feed herself and sometimes hold her own bottle. Cheerios has been dethroned as her favorite snack, the new king is Graham Crackers. We now own stock in Nabisco as well as General Mills. Spaghettios is also on Gracie's list of favorites, which is a starter food for all children of Italian parents. She also loves when you hold her and do daily things around the house, whether it's making coffee in the morning or loading the dishwasher she watches intently and seems to ask questions of what you are doing.
Life with Gracie is great!! Can't wait to get her to Oklahoma though. I keep telling her about Oklahoma and she can actually sing most of the State song.
Well that's all for today, we gotta make a grocery store run. Ciao everybody!